The most glamorous dance reality show of India, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa‘s season 4 went on air on Sony Entertainment Television in the month of December, 2010 and was concluded on 8th March 2011. Various celebrities from TV, Film and Sports fields contested in the show by pairing up with a professional dancer. Based on their performances for different dance forms and support from fans, the contestants gets eliminated one by one during the course of the season leaving the best performers compete in the grand finale.
The fourth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa was hosted by witty Mona Singh and Sumeet Raghavan and the show was judged by prominent bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit, model turned actress Malaika Arora Khan and choreographer Remo D’Souza.
Contestants of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4
(In the order of elimination)
- Anushka Manchanda – Singer, Model and VJ paired up with Puneet Pathak
- Renuka Shahane – Actress paired up with Jai Kumar Nair
- Akhil Kumar – Indian Boxer paired up with Sneha Kapoor
- Krishna Abhishek – Actor and Comedian paired up with Robin Merchant
- Dayanand Shetty – TV actor, paired up with Vrishali Chavan
- Shekhar Suman – Popular TV Host and actor, paired up with Preeti Gupta
- Ragini Khanna – TV Actress, paired up with Neerav Bhavlecha
- Ankita Lokhande – TV Actress, paired up with Nishant Bhatt
- Mahi Vij – TV Actress, paired up with Savio Barnes
- Yana Gupta – Model and Actress paired up with Salman Yusuff Khan – Second Runner-up of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4
- Sushant Singh Rajput – Actor paired up with Shampa Sonthalia – First Runner-up of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4
- Meiyang Chang – Singer paired up with Marishca Fernandes – Winners of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4