Second season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Indian dancing reality show went on air on Sony Entertainment Television on 28th September 2007 and was ended on 15th December 2007. Several contestants from Bollywood, TV and sports took part in the reality show and delivered their various forms of dance performances. Depending on the scores received from the judges for their dancing abilities and votes received from the audience contestants were eliminated one by one from the show.
Mona Singh, winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 1 and Rohit Roy hosted the season and bollywood actress Urmila Matondkar, veteran actor Jeetendra and choreographer Shaimak Davar served as the judges for the show.
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 Contestants
In the order of elimination
- Aadesh Shrivastava – Composer and singer paired up with Tina Sachdev
- Tapur Chatterjee – Model, contestant of Khatron ke Khiladi season 1 paired up with Firoz
- Mini Mathur – TV host, model and actress paired up with Hemu
- Cyrus Brocha – TV host, actor paired up with Rozita Rajput
- Sudha Chandran – Famous dancer, actress paired up with Uma Shankar
- Mika Singh – Singer paired up with Tanushree
- Ronit Roy – Actor paired up with Nicole Alvares
- Sonali Kulkarni – Model and actress paired up with Toby Fernandes
- Mir Ranjan Negi – Hockey player, became famous after bollywood movie Chak de India, which is based on his life story, paired up with Marischa Fernandes
- Jay Bhanushali – Actor paired up with Bindi Khare – Second runner-up of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2
- Sandya Mridul – Actress paired up with Javed Sanadi – First runner-up of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2
- Prachi Desai – Actress paired up with Deepak Singh – Winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 2